1. Admit that Rabbi Dan and Naomi Avital moved to Canberra in the beginning of 2009, and established a branch of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement in Canberra .
2. Admit that Jeffrey Bleich is an American lawyer from California who is the United States Ambassador to Australia.
3. Admit that Jeffrey Bleich is a Yid.
4. Admit that around 2007-2008 Jeffrey Bleich founded and Co-Chaired “Obama for America”‘s National Finance Committee.
5. Admit that around 2007-2008 Jeffery Bleich served as president of the State Bar of California and as director with the California Bar Foundation.
6. Admit that around 2007-2008 a whopping sum of around $780,000,00 departed the California Bar Foundation.
7. Admit that the California Bar Journal and the Newsroom of the California Bar Foundation never acknowledged the largest grant ever bestowed.
8. Admit that once you meet Bleich in person, and only after you make a L’chaim, you will ask him to explain the above described transactions.